Check out our How-to, Forum, and Club links.
Here are some links you might find useful.
Check out our videos where we demonstrate how to install, remove, or inspect Thunderbird parts. If you are a 1955–57 Thunderbird owner, check out some of the Baby Bird Vendors below or enjoy scoping through the various Clubs, Forums, and Blog sites for interesting and useful information.
- Checking our 1965 Thunderbird Convertible
- Installing Bushings on new 1964–66 Front Shocks
- 1965–66 Ignition Switch Lock Cylinder Removal & Installation
- Turn Signal Flasher Replacement on 1961–63 Tbirds
- Installing a new Headlight Switch on a 1964–66 Thunderbird
- Installing Body Side Molding Clips
- 1958–59 Lock Cylinder Removal from Switch & Thunderbird Car